Follow me here

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The Palace

Another new gig! Jeff played this gig at The Palace in Melbourne, Australia on February 29, 1996...a special treat of this one: a duet with buddy Dave Shouse ☺❤ It's also the longest show available at 2 hours and 14 minutes (and borderline metallic in places in my opinion)...Enjoy!



Setlist:
1. Dream Brother
2. So Real
3. Chocolate/Mojo Pin
4. I Woke Up In A Strange Place
5. What Will You Say
6. Last Goodbye
7. Moodswing Whiskey
8. Lilac Wine
9. Grace
10. Eternal Life
11. Kick Out the Jams
12. Edna Frau (intro cut due to tape swap)
13. That's All I Ask
14. Lover, You Should've Come Over
15. The Man That Got Away
16. Sweet Thing
17. Dead Already (with Dave Shouse)
18. Hallelujah

Courtesy of Brad Gibson


RIP



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Such an amazing show indeed, and a unexpected but much welcomed gift...🙏

      Delete
  2. How can I hear this please?
    I was fortunate to experience the live concert at The Palais the night before this which is partly featured on Mystery White Boy of course .. never heard this and never even knew he did another show in Melbourne until years later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Yes, I can unlock it for a limited time so you can hear it...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete