Follow me here

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Rocking Horse Records autographs





  “Jeff came into the shop in, I think ‘96 and he bought a whole stack of CDs. You know, up to (shows hands from low stomach and up to his neck). This was when the CDs came in little sleeves so it would have taken ages to input them. I said, “This will take a while, how about you sign this?” Then Jeff started to graffiti on his own album cover, drawing a moustache and eyebrows, as well as signing it.
  Later that night before he went on stage in Brisbane, music was playing in the club. It was a black satanic, devil music CD. People were quite freaked out and probably thinking why on earth he was listening to it but I knew exactly what it was. I thought with a smile, ‘Yeah, I know what that is. He bought it from the shop today.’
  There was a black out that night and I think he sang ‘Hallelujah’ without any lights or instruments.”- Rocking Horse Records owner, Brisbane, Australia


Via IG


No comments:

Post a Comment