Follow me here

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Black Cat, part 1


Today's gig is Jeff's first appearance at the Black Cat in Washington, DC on February 22, 1994. The female voice singing with him on "Sweet Thing" belongs to Jamie Blake, who says this about the event: "He asked me if I would come on stage later and sing with him. I had a very limited musical education at the time, and we couldn't find a song we both knew in common. So he said 'You're going to sing Sweet Thing with me, and just wing it. Repeat after me or something.' " What a moment for such a lucky lady! As ever, any issues, let me know. Not the best audio, but still worth a listen. Enjoy! 🙂 (website)



Setlist:
  1. Last Goodbye
  2. Mojo Pin
  3. Grace
  4. Eternal Life
  5. Je N'en Connais Pas La Fin
  6. Hallelujah
  7. Lover, You Should've Come Over
  8. Sweet Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment