Follow me here

Friday, November 17, 2017

The Back Door

In honor of Jeff's birthday, today's gig is at the Back Door in San Diego on May 1, 1995 as it was a real family affair with his grandmother, mother, and brother all in attendance. If you listen, you'll even hear a guy in the audience call out "Scotty!" a few times near the beginning. A warning though: the volume is very low, so I recommend listening with earphones at full volume. Any issues, please let me know, and enjoy! ☺



Setlist:
  1. Dream Brother
  2. Chocolate/Mojo Pin
  3. So Real
  4. Last Goodbye
  5. What Will You Say
  6. Lilac Wine
  7. Eternal Life
  8. Kick Out The Jams
  9. That's All I Ask
  10. Grace
  11. Lover, You Should've Come Over
  12. I Know It's Over
  13. Hallelujah


Entrance to SDSU

No comments:

Post a Comment