Follow me here

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Email: 1995


Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 14:56:49 -0800
Subject: *** JEFF’s 2nd POST ***

Jeff Buckley here.
I was just looking through the Mojo Bin…OH MY GOD! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!! So much of the shows I found, I clearly remember as being terribly lame.Very, very sucky. Unfortunately, in this age of Internet, one can’t avoid having one’s dreck smeared all over the computer waves by curious Net-surfers. I guess I’ll just have to learn to deal with it. However, this time I’m making sure that ALL of our shows rise in quality in a RADICAL way. Since any show is going to be culled via bootleg for Internet consumption, I assume, I will be obsessed with the potential humiliation. So, I’ll just have to work all the harder to make it as good for you as it is for me. I’ve got a tiny bit of rest (not enough, you can imagine) and I’m shelling out some dough for our own monitor system. Any band will tell you: monitors suck-you suck. What a fucking drag. I’m so embarrassed. Oh well, that’s the way the cookie bounces. Fuck. I love you, anyway.
Vive la roque,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment