Follow me here

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Athenaeum Theatre

Today's gig is from the Athenaeum Theatre in Melbourne, Australia on September 3, 1995. Before you listen, however, a warning: the audio here is extremely poor...to the point of distraction in my opinion, and the "Kanga-Roo" is also unforgivably cut off at only 4:32, and therefore mostly lost to history (unless someone managed to get the whole thing-if so PLEASE let me know!). I suppose the main reason to include it is for prosperity's sake as I feel any recording we have at all is priceless, no matter if it's among the worst I've heard...enjoy anyway, it is him after all! 😉 (website)



Setlist:
  1. Chocolate/Mojo Pin
  2. Dream Brother
  3. So Real
  4. Lilac Wine
  5. Last Goodbye
  6. What Will You Say
  7. Eternal Life
  8. Kick Out The Jams
  9. That's All I Ask
  10. Grace
  11. Lover, You Should've Come Over
  12. Hallelujah
  13. Vancouver
  14. Kanga-Roo (cut)





No comments:

Post a Comment