Follow me here

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Scala

Today's gig is from the Scala in Ludwigsburg, Germany on July 13, 1995...note: the version of "Hallelujah" here is complete, not the cut one circulated for years...what a treat to receive! Enjoy! ☺ (website)



Setlist:
1. Dream Brother
2. So Real
3. Lover, You Should've Come Over
4. Eternal Life
5. Kick Out The Jams
6. That's All I Ask
7. Last Goodbye
8. What Will You Say
9. Lilac Wine
10. Mojo Pin
11. Grace
12. Hallelujah
13. Vancouver
14. Kanga Roo
15. The Way Young Lovers Do

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That version of Hallelujah was CRAZY. Was he crying at parts of it...? And why were people laughing in the background? Seems so disrespectful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! While I can't ssy for sure he was crying, he certainly is showing so much raw emotion...this could be one of my favorite versions due to that, so pure and beautiful...I'm glad we can finally hear it in all its uncut glory!

      Delete