Follow me here

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Sarah's Autograph

Courtesy of IG user friendly_time_traveler from the Trinity Church show ❤ "I did not line up to meet JB after his show, I was too shy, however my friends that I went with wanted to say hello, they had seen him a few nights before in Montreal. There was a couch in the back of the room that JB was hanging out in so I went there to sit and wait for my friends to do what they wanted. This is the freaky part because shortly after I sat down JB got up from where he was and walked from the other end of the room towards me😀 I was confused by this but next thing I knew he was standing in front of me introducing himself...such an amazing gesture on his behalf! Obviously, once my friends saw this they bolted over and we huddled and chatted. He asked us what we were doing after but being from out of town we had to catch our Go bus back home...I’ll never forget his kindness and was quite devastated when he passed away."

No comments:

Post a Comment