Follow me here

Monday, February 19, 2018

Babylon Dungeon Tape

Today, I think we'll give a tip of the hat to early Jeff, so we begin, obviously enough, at the very beginning: the Babylon Dungeon tape done in LA in September, 1990...the earliest record of his voice, well, on record lol. I find it so interesting to hear how he progressed from here, and seriously, how adorable is the handwritten label?!:  


Unforgiven-first mix

    Unforgiven-second mix

    Radio

    Eternal Life

    Strawberry Street-instrumental

    Strawberry Street-vocal





    "I was going through my old tapes and found this that Jeff had sent me while he was still living in California. We were friends and I cherish my letters he sent and laugh when I think of his phone calls. He was a very funny guy. I think of him often and miss him alot."-Louie Dula via FB

    No comments:

    Post a Comment