Follow me here

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Every Monday Night at Sin-e

Known as "Every Monday Night at Sin-e" this was most likely done during the time that produced the now legendary "Live At Sin-e" EP. I know various songs can be found on YouTube, but here is the whole show together. No, I don't believe they're some the same versions found on the "official" Legacy release, and no, I don't know why there's two different versions of "Hallelujah" and "Sweet Thing" lol, but enjoy anyway!



Setlist:
  1. People's Parties
  2. Hallelujah
  3. The Way Young Lovers Do
  4. In A Different Place
  5. May The Circle Be Unbroken
  6. Twelfth Of Never
  7. I Shall Be Released
  8. Calling You
  9. Strange Fruit
  10. Julia
  11. Sweet Thing
  12. Lost Highway
  13. Dink's Song
  14. If You See Her, Say Hello
  15. Mama You've Been On My Mind
  16. Hallelujah
  17. Eternal Life
  18. Sweet Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment