Follow me here

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Astoria II

Today's gig is from London's Astoria II on January 18, 1995. Audio is a bit low in places, but not bad over all I think...I love the "Eternal Life" redo and the fantastic "Killing Time" cover in particular...Enjoy!


Setlist:
  1. Dream Brother
  2. So Real
  3. Grace
  4. Last Goodbye
  5. Eternal Life (aborted)
  6. Eternal Life
  7. Killing Time
  8. What Will You Say
  9. Mojo Pin
  10. Lover, You Should've Come Over
  11. Hallelujah (with improv)
  12. Vancouver
  13. Kanga-Roo



RIP


The location now 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I was at this amazing gig...a great intimate venue, so sad they pulled it down.
    Yeah he did stop playing Internal Life about 40secs in as I recall and made fun of the Japanese made guitar, switched the guitar over and rock it again! Oh the memories indeed to Fire!
    Only one question for you...where is the audio I'd love to hear it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it! An amazing gig indeed, and lucky you to have been there! The audio is there in the description where it says "Astoria 2", just click on it ☺

      Delete