Follow me here

Friday, December 8, 2017

Pacific Club

Today's gig is the fabulous Pacific Club in Antwerp, Belgium on September 21, 1994. The interview and clips are so lovely, my favorite for sure being his take on "Laughter in The Rain"...I melt every time, while the version of "What Will You Say" is, in my opinion, the best he did. There's also the easter egg of the line " 'cause I know everybody here wants you" inserted into "Lover..." two years before being recorded for what would become Sketches among other priceless moments not to be missed...enjoy! ☺




Setlist:
  1. Choccolate/Mojo Pin
  2. Dream Brother
  3. So Real
  4. Last Goodbye
  5. What Will You Say
  6. Lilac Wine
  7. Grace
  8. Hallelujah
  9. Je N'en Connais Pas La Fin
  10. Eternal Life
  11. Lover, You Should've Come Over
  12. Kanga-Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment