Follow me here

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Olympia

Today we head to Paris, France and night one of the legendary Olympia shows on July 6, 1995. "Now just a minute, " I can hear you saying, "don't we already have this one? It was 'officially' released!" The answer: yes, you most likely do have it, as do I, and yes, it was. BUT! I believe the "officially" released version is actually the 7th show: though it's said to be a mix, I listened to both track by track, and each are completely different...don't believe me? Take the Olympia challenge and pull out your copy or listen via YouTube below, and judge for yourself...😉 enjoy, and if you do take the challenge, please comment below and let us know what you think! (website)


Setlist:
  1. Dream Brother
  2. Lover, You Should've Come Over
  3. So Real
  4. Eternal Life
  5. Mojo Pin
  6. Last Goodbye
  7. What Will You Say
  8. Lilac Wine
  9. Kick Out The Jams
  10. Grace
  11. That's All I Ask
  12. Hallelujah
  13. Vancouver
  14. Kanga-Roo

July 7
1. Lover, You Should've Come Over 

2. Dream Brother 

3. Eternal Life

4. Kick Out the Jams

5. Lilac Wine

6. Grace

7. Last Goodbye

8. That's All I Ask

9. Kashmir

10. Je n'en connais pas la fin

11. Hallelujah

Courtesy of Orosz Balazs

Courtesy of David Lenihan

Courtesy of James Richardson



Courtesy of Shelly Happart 



No comments:

Post a Comment